Friday, June 15, 2007

Another fun venture!

This is something that I've been wanting to do for quite sometime now. Blogging always seemed to me as a fun thing to do.But wasn't quite sure if I could really keep pace with my thoughts and articulate it into writing well. But here Iam ready for another fun venture in life....totally driven by the multi-faceted Gemini in me to do something new that I know I would enjoy doing. Let me see how far I get.Trust me, Iam not a great writer but Iam just going to use this page to unleash my ideas and my perspective of things. Well, if u think its interesting u could bookmark this page else just ignore my blabbering.:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Madhoo good going..loved reading your blogs..

Dr.S.N.Iyer said...

Hi Madhoo,Well begun.Looks fine,nice to go through,Njoyd reading it,AmmaAppa send you Our Love,Best wishes to continue your efforts
with Luv-Sns

Kalpana said...

Madhoo, awesome read!! keep it coming...